Tuesday 19 May 2009

Our changing world




Hi iv just been on a social networking site and they all have lollipops. How it works as I understand is, you lick their lolly and they lick on yours. Now it don’t know about you, but it’s been a long time since I had a lollipop so Iv forgot what they are like.
I told Agnus and she said I was a f****** idiot, and I need my f******* head seen to. I don’t think you have met Agnus she is very down to earth and loves life. So anyway I tried to lick this chicks lolly and there was a problem I couldn’t do it, I’ve never had problems licking lolly’s before but I just could not do it, so I suppose I will not get any licks back.
Now on to pinging. What the f*** is pinging? Said Agnus. It’s part of promoting your blog, I said. F*** your pinging, it’s a waste of f****** time. Well Agnus, are you having a nice day?. F*** off, and stick your pinging up your f****** a***. Agnus is such a nice lady, she is the best.
http://all-my-bits.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment