Wednesday 10 February 2010

Giving birth with humour.


I must tell you this funny story which happened at the birth of my second son, twenty years ago. My wife had gone into labour and was in the maternity ward in the hospital. Knowing how long the birth of my first son had taken I advised my wife I was just going over the road to the pub. Well she had her gas and air, I needed my glass of beer. However when I returned four hours later I could hear screams coming from my wife's room. When I entered she had a brown paper bag on her head and was sitting up. Oh I thought, they are playing party games, that's nice. "Where the ?????ing hell have you been"? she said, in a faint voice, which carried to the next room. "Come on, she's not that ugly" I said to the nurse. "She's hyperventilating", said the nurse. "Will it hurt?" I said. "Yes it ???????well does, you idiot!!", that was my wife, not the nurse.
Simple Directory

3 comments:

  1. http://www.reporterpk.info/category/news/shocking-news/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.reporterpk.info/news/human-meats-sold-around-inside-china-taiwan/

    ReplyDelete